- Yuva Jamshedpur celebrates World Book Day
- Yuva Jamshedpur celebrates National Youth Day and Foundation Day
- Yuva organizes health camp at Dhengam in Potka for Sabars
- IFAD team visits 3 villages to inspect project implementation
- Campaign ‘Open Bank Account’ launched in Tangersai, Potka
- YUVA trains women mates of Hesalbill panchayat
- Rojgar Diwas organized in Jamda
- Two jobs started in Rohinibeda village in Sohda panchayat
- Yuva takes Sabar children on a fun trip
- Yuva celebrates Women’s Day in Seraikella
- Yuva Jamshedpur organizes blood donation camp on its foundation day
- Yuva organizes Planning-2015 Workshop in Potka
- Yuva Jamshedpur organizes Freedom Quiz
- Yuva and L&T plant 80 saplings in schools
- Yuva organizes district level workshop against child marriage
- Yuva to organize workshop against ‘child marriage’ on June 10
- Yuva Jamshedpur organizes blood donation camp
- Yuva saves four minor girls from child marriage
- Yuva to organize blood donation camp on April 19
- DRDA organizes district level seminar in Jamshedpur
- Yuva organizes quiz on Foundation Day, offers tributes to Vivekanand
- Workshop on MNREGA in Dhirol village, Potka
- Workshop on MNREGA held in Narda village in Potka
- Yuva organizes workshop to discuss IPPE
- Yuva Jamshedpur organizes Quiz and Slogan competitions on violence against women
- Yuva launches campaign to counter violence against women
- Goatery training for Sabar community in Dhengam
- Jharkhand minister Champai Soren inaugurates six Birsa Udyamita Bhavans at Potka
- Yuva takes Sabar children on a trip to zoo
- 8 students of TISS complete rural practimum in YUVA
akshay goswami on Yuva Jamshedpur organizes bloo… sujeet kumar on Yuva Jamshedpur organizes bloo… Sudhamoy Gope on Workshop on MNREGA in Dhirol v… Arvind on Rural Development Secretary vi… IIMDROPOUT on IIM, Indore student lauds Yuva… Saurav Demta on IIM, Indore student lauds Yuva… Akash S. on IIM, Indore student lauds Yuva… Amarendra Sahoo on IIM, Indore student lauds Yuva… yuvajamshedpur on Bone T.B patient Thakur Murmu… yuvajamshedpur on One married at 9, three gone t…
Tag Archives: children
Jamshedpur: A group of XLRI, Jamshedpur students joined hands with Yuva, Jamshedpur to organize a general medical camp for the villagers living in Dhengam village in Potka block of East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. A large number of children as well as adults underwent health check-up and got free medicines in the camp. Continue reading
Jamshedpur: Doris Rao, Consutant, Development Focus visited Kislay, Savar Community School run by YUVA and Asha For Education.
She came here for the organization assessment under the project “Shiksa se parivartan’ supported by EDUKANS and Devlopment Focus. Continue reading
Jamshedpur: Yuva, Jamshedpur organized a Bal Mela (Child Conference) on March 17 at Chakdi Middle School. Children from 24 different schools participated in this conference. This programme was organized with the help of Educance, Development Focus and SPAR as a part of Shiksha Se Parivartan campaign.
Bal Sansad (Children’s Parliament), plays, quiz and handicraft competitions were organized during the conference.
The first prize in Bal Sansad went to Chhota Hadiayan Middle School, while the second and third prizes were won by Nachosai Upgraded Middle School and Kisandih Primary School respectively. Continue reading
Jamshedpur: Savar children of ‘Kislay’ were taken on a 3-day fun-trip to Jamshedpur town. In the town, they visited Jubilee Park, enjoyed themselves at Ganesh Puja Fair, saw the Sanskriti train at Tata Nagar Railway station and then met and played with other children of Jamshedpur.
For many of these children,this was the first opportunity to come out of their village in Tangrain. All the children were not only very happy, but they also learnt a lot. For them the trip to Jubilee Park was the most enjoyable. Continue reading
Jamshedpur: The ball has started rolling, finally. Work has now begun on starting a school for Savar children in Savar Nagar, Tangrain, Potka of East Singhbhum district, Jharkhand in right earnest. The special school for Savar children would be inaugurated on Monday, May 23, 2011.
The school would be named as Savar Community School and it would cater to the educational needs of Savar Children. The aim would be to persuade and enable the Savar children to join the mainstream of education and start attending government-run schools.